pre-departure

So....
I am going abroad. I mean, Scotland.
Yes, for the first time in... ~12 years, I'm going to Europe, and I'll be studying in Europe.
Although this isn't official, I'm actually thinking about getting a job, or spending my post-academia in Europe. So, this abroad experience will be like a preview of that plan.

Anyhow, this is quite expensive. I figured I'll be spending over $10G, and I decided that I should start a journal. How cool is that?
Just to let you know , I'm super duper lazy and non-verbal. In other words, although I will try post something everyday, it's possible that I skip a day or two, or just put up a picture and let you come up with a story.

Yeah, hopefully, I'll come up with better stuff to write about as I read other people's blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment